martes, 24 de mayo de 2011

Welcome y'all :)


Hey everyone! I'm Elisa and I am a wonderful, 24 year old who loves life and tries to enjoy up to its very last minute. Just to give you all a big welcome and thanks for stopping by and reading my thoughts and articles and cool adventures lol.
This space is completely free a dedicated to all those who love reading and also writing. I’ve loved both (read and write) for as long as I can remember, but hadn’t had the courage to actually speak my mind and portray it across. Every time I’d write something it would just sit in a dusty notebook right at the bottom of my pile of clothes (clothes which I stopped wearing over 5 years ago). So this is a pretty big step for me, nonetheless I’m sure I’ll enjoy every minute of it, and hope you do so as well! Feel free to comment on anything, just keep it clean and respectful J

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario